Covid-19 Terms & Conditions
* Dear Customer, due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and disruption in courier services, there maybe be a delay in delivery.
Billing & Shipping
1. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national couriers with tracking. We will provide you with a link to track your package online.
2. Shipping fees includes handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
3. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
4. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
We support the following payment options:
- 1. Credit Card
- 2. Debit Card
- 3. Net banking
There are no hidden charges. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary at the time of check out.
If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 30 days of the transaction so that we can look into it. Please email us at email@example.com
In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring the information passed on to the payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), etc. Kindly also check if your Internet connection has been disrupted in the process.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
with your order number for any clarification.